absolute dud meaning
A nuclear weapon which, when launched at or emplaced on a target, fails to explode.
- The show isn't an absolute dud.
- This latest effort was an absolute dud.
- If the Jets are not sure of their convictions and flip-flop in scheme, this pick is an absolute dud considering the direction they could have taken in the draft.
- The variation "'absolute dud "'describes a nuclear weapon that fails to explode . ( A nuclear weapon which does explode, but does not achieve its expected power, is termed a fizzle ).
- Costner's an absolute dud as a grieving widower trying to unravel little messages seemingly sent by his wife from the great beyond, through visions, poltergeist activity and clues channeled through dying children whom doctors have brought back from the dead.
- They saw in the 1973 74 New Year with a party at Starr's Tittenhurst Park mansion which was an " absolute dud " of a night, according to their friend Chris O'Dell, due to Harrison having openly declared his love for Starr's wife, Maureen Starkey, a few days before.
What is the meaning of absolute dud and how to define absolute dud in English? absolute dud meaning, what does absolute dud mean in a sentence? absolute dud meaning，absolute dud definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.