abdominal region meaning
- abdominal region tractor
- Show the vulnerable points, emphasizing that the abdominal region is the principal target
- Bear in mind that reluctance to use the abdominal region may relate to cultural background
- Clinical observation on combination of tcm and western medicine for the treatment of 84 cases of earlier inflammation bowel obstruction after operation on abdominal region
- Morphological symptoms are noticeable particularly on facial and abdominal regions.
- She was rushed into surgery to mend the damage to her appendix and abdominal region.
- They were located in the abdominal region.
- This colon, hence colostomy, and exiting it from the body in the abdominal region.
- A juvenile has smooth skin, while an adult has small prickles on its abdominal region.
- Backing-Alto, slightly convex, but extending and rounding gradually as approaches the abdominal region.
What is the meaning of abdominal region and how to define abdominal region in English? abdominal region meaning, what does abdominal region mean in a sentence? abdominal region meaning，abdominal region definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.