abdominal cavities meaning
- The stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity.
- Infection spreads to the membranes lining the abdominal cavity and supporting the organs within it. this condition is known as peritonitis.
- Nonsurgical therpies for the gut and abdominal cavity
- Flowing over abdominal cavity of cancer cells during the operation
- This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity
- Single use puncture needle for internal organs and abdominal cavity
- Medico-legal assessment of blood accumulation in human abdominal cavity caused by penetrating wounds
- Other vital organs inside the abdominal cavity include the liver, the kidneys, the pancreas and the spleen
- Image 3 : coronal scan showing large dilated bowel protruding outside the abdominal cavity with debris inside
- The clinical analysis of antibiotics irrigation into abdominal cavity in the treatment of 60 cases with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
What is the meaning of abdominal cavities and how to define abdominal cavities in English? abdominal cavities meaning, what does abdominal cavities mean in a sentence? abdominal cavities meaning，abdominal cavities definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.