aaron copland meaning
"aaron copland" in a sentence
- Bernstein's longtime correspondence with Aaron Copland is especially informative.
- Kurt Weill was born that year, as was Aaron Copland.
- AARON COPLAND : The Life and Work of an Uncommon Man.
- Aaron Copland : The Life and Work of an Uncommon Man.
- Choruses, Spano will conduct Aaron Copland's First Symphony.
- Some of his translations were set to music by Aaron Copland.
- There he shared an apartment with the young composer Aaron Copland.
- The judges were Aaron Copland, Vladimir Ussachevsky and Stanislaw Skrowaczewski.
- She was also an early supporter of the American composer Aaron Copland
- The 515 Park show comes with music by Aaron Copland.
What is the meaning of aaron copland and how to define aaron copland in English? aaron copland meaning, what does aaron copland mean in a sentence? aaron copland meaning
，aaron copland definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.