elaeis oleifera meaning
"elaeis oleifera" in a sentence
- Here's a link saying that " Ojon " is the Miskito word for Elaeis oleifera.
- I think " Elaeis oleifera " is just the vulgar American oil palm, which gives the common palm oil.
- Is it just the trade mark-name for a plant, that we all know as " Elaeis oleifera "?
- ""'Elaeis oleifera " "'is a species of South and Central America from Honduras to northern Brazil.
- In short, " ojon " is a trademark, it is also the name of " Elaeis oleifera " in the language of the Miskito people.
- The closely related American oil palm " Elaeis oleifera " and a more distantly related palm, " Attalea maripa ", are also used to produce palm oil.
- Maybe the soil is special there, maybe there " is " a variety, but I couldn't find any evidence that it's anything other than " Elaeis ", usually and in the Mistiko case " Elaeis oleifera " .---Sluzzelin 15 : 27, 17 February 2007 ( UTC)
What is the meaning of elaeis oleifera and how to define elaeis oleifera in English? elaeis oleifera meaning, what does elaeis oleifera mean in a sentence? elaeis oleifera meaning
，elaeis oleifera definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.