editor in Chinese
[ 'editə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "editor"Use "editor" in a sentence
- An editor of a newspaper was stubborn .
- The editor struck out the whole paragraph .
- The editor resumed his composure .
- The paper advertises for two editors .
- The editor is giving explanatory notes to the translation .
- Assignment desk editors are logistics experts .
- She became editor of the school paper .
- The editors have jacked up their sports pages .
- The editor killed the local item .
- Jo, who reveled in pens and ink, was the editor .
- (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data
Synonyms: editor program,
- a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication; the person who determines the final content of a text (especially of a newspaper or magazine)
Synonyms: editor in chief,
"copy editor" in Chinese, "city editor" in Chinese, "field editor" in Chinese, "associate editor" in Chinese, "prison editor" in Chinese, "general editor" in Chinese, "society editor" in Chinese, "editmesh" in Chinese, "editmetallized carbon filament" in Chinese, "editmethacrylate resin" in Chinese, "editnitroglycerin" in Chinese, "editola" in Chinese, "editor (ed,edi,edt)" in Chinese, "editor (software)" in Chinese, "editor command" in Chinese, "editor ed" in Chinese,