edge in Chinese
[ edʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "edge"Synonyms of "edge""edge" in a sentence"edge" meaning
past tense: edged past participle: edged plural: edges present participle: edging
- The new edges are called the spokes of the wheel .
- Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea .
- An edge of sharpness crept into sam's voice .
- The spring breeze lifted the edge of her blouse .
- What is the potential drop in an edge ?
- His remark has a fine edge of cynicism .
- The edge of her skirt caught on a nail .
- The victory was losing its edge .
- A troop of boys were playing at the edge of a pond .
- Time had dulled the edge of his grief .
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object; "he rounded the edges of the box"
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something; "the edge of the leaf is wavy"; "she sat on the edge of the bed"; "the water''s edge"
- a slight competitive advantage; "he had an edge on the competition"
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice; "his voice had an edge to it"
- the boundary of a surface
- a line determining the limits of an area
Synonyms: boundary, bound, Verb
- provide with an edge; "edge a blade"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
Synonyms: border, adjoin, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on,
- advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
"edging" in Chinese, "edged" in Chinese, "knife edge" in Chinese, "razor edge" in Chinese, "edge stone" in Chinese, "lagging edge" in Chinese, "edging shears" in Chinese, "marble edged" in Chinese, "edge runner" in Chinese, "edgartown" in Chinese, "edgazvoda" in Chinese, "edgbaston" in Chinese, "edgcomb metals co" in Chinese, "edgcumbe" in Chinese, "edge -board connector" in Chinese, "edge -boardcontactt" in Chinese, "edge a skirt with lace" in Chinese, "edge absorption" in Chinese,