eat in Chinese
[ i:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "eat"Synonyms of "eat""eat" in a sentence"eat" meaning
past tense: ate past participle: eaten present participle: eating
- What american eats is handsomely packaged .
- Eat to live , but do not live to eat .
- It is the lime that eats away his lungs .
- He sat on a barrel to eat and think .
- Everybody says that he is eaten up with pride .
- He started to choke as he was eating too fast .
- I do not think it is sanitary to eat there .
- I would rather go hungry than eat that !
- The steak was so tough that he couldn't eat it .
- Nothing hindered me from eating heartily .
- cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid; "The acid corroded the metal"; "The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
Synonyms: corrode, rust,
- use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
Synonyms: consume, eat up, use up, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out,
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn''t eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
- take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
- take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn''t eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way; "What''s eating you?"
Synonyms: eat on,
"eats" in Chinese, "eaten" in Chinese, "eating" in Chinese, "ate" in Chinese, "eating house" in Chinese, "dirt eating" in Chinese, "easytran" in Chinese, "easytravel" in Chinese, "easyu" in Chinese, "easyupdate" in Chinese, "easyy look" in Chinese, "eat (estimated time of arrival)" in Chinese, "eat [swallow] the leek" in Chinese, "eat a bite" in Chinese, "eat a bowl of tea" in Chinese,