eastern in Chinese
[ 'i:stən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "eastern"Use "eastern" in a sentence
- This part generally is in the eastern hemisphere .
- The rising sun flames the eastern sky .
- The eastern u.s. can be divided by the ohio river .
- There was another cottage at the eastern end of the island .
- An eastern traveller was somebody in those days .
- This law serves states in the eastern part of the u.s .
- The search for fossil man then shifted to eastern africa .
- Wukong said a spell to call the dragon king of the eastern sea .
- Faber contemplated going into the great eastern hotel for dinner .
- It is a tremendous thing, this question of the eastern front .
- relating to or characteristic of regions of eastern parts of the world; "Eastern Europe"; "the Eastern religions"
- of or characteristic of eastern regions of the United States; "the Eastern establishment"
- from the east; used especially of winds; "an eastern wind"; "the winds are easterly"
- lying in or toward the east; "the east side of New York"; "eastern cities"
- lying toward or situated in the east; "the eastern end of the island"
"easterner" in Chinese, "eastern most" in Chinese, "eastern samoa" in Chinese, "eastern larch" in Chinese, "coastal eastern" in Chinese, "eastern white pine" in Chinese, "easterly weather" in Chinese, "easterly wind" in Chinese, "easterly winds" in Chinese, "easterm association of rowing colleges" in Chinese, "easterman" in Chinese, "eastern aa" in Chinese, "eastern advertising ltd" in Chinese, "eastern afican national shipping line" in Chinese, "eastern africa action plan" in Chinese,