dwell in Chinese
[ dwel ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "dwell"Synonyms of "dwell""dwell" in a sentence"dwell" meaning
past tense: dwelt past participle: dwelt present participle: dwelling
- His thoughts continued to dwell on her .
- Thus he was led to dwell upon friendship .
- Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery .
- His mind dwelt on what had passed .
- I fell to dwelling upon the romance of the fog .
- He has been dwelling for years in the same town .
- Day and night cannot dwell together .
- A great number of water fowls dwell on the island ..
- But trins had no time to dwell upon this .
- A foreign body dwells long in the nose .
- think moodily or anxiously about something
- come back to; "Don''t dwell on the past"; "She is always harping on the same old things"
- inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
Synonyms: populate, live, inhabit,
- originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
Synonyms: consist, lie, lie in,
- exist or be situated within; "Strange notions inhabited her mind"
"dwelling" in Chinese, "dwelt" in Chinese, "cave dwelling" in Chinese, "dwelling house" in Chinese, "dwelling place" in Chinese, "lake dwelling" in Chinese, "dweithees" in Chinese, "dwejra ras id" in Chinese, "dwek" in Chinese, "dwekehn" in Chinese, "dweling" in Chinese, "dwell alone" in Chinese, "dwell angle" in Chinese, "dwell at" in Chinese, "dwell catheter" in Chinese,