duty in Chinese
[ 'dju:ti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "duty"Synonyms of "duty""duty" in a sentence"duty" meaning
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- He answered the call of duty and enlisted in the army .
- Never forget our duty to our motherland .
- Do not allow pleasure to interfere with duty .
- He was dismissed for neglect of his duty .
- I had lifted my hand against a pilot on duty .
- I am trying my best to prosecute my duties .
- Please listen while i define your duties .
- Then he went about his duties as king .
- work that you are obliged to perform for moral or legal reasons; "the duties of the job"
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
Synonyms: responsibility, obligation,
- a government tax on imports or exports; "they signed a treaty to lower duties on trade between their countries"
"house duty" in Chinese, "duty solicitor" in Chinese, "customs duty" in Chinese, "night duty" in Chinese, "conventional duties" in Chinese, "point duty" in Chinese, "revenue duty" in Chinese, "probate duty" in Chinese, "transit duties" in Chinese, "dutulescu" in Chinese, "dutulete" in Chinese, "dutumi" in Chinese, "dutus" in Chinese, "dutut" in Chinese, "duty (import tax)" in Chinese, "duty -free price" in Chinese, "duty actually paid" in Chinese, "duty air force speciality" in Chinese,