durable in Chinese
[ 'djuərəbl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "durable"Synonyms of "durable""durable" in a sentence"durable" meaning
- Others are relatively stable and durable .
- Gold and silver are of a more durable nature .
- They frequently require more major durable purchases .
- These shoes are durable .
- Extenders are durable water repellents which lower the overall cost of the finish .
- Durable repellents are used mainly in apparel, household fabrics and military goods .
- I believe as i stand here today, that we can bring about a durable peace in our time .
- The 500-gallon bulk gas tanks also proved very durable and experienced little damage .
- Of all arabians, one of the most durable must have been the stallion called maidan .
- In the days and years that are to come we shall work for a just and honorable peace, a durable peace .
- existing for a long time; "hopes for a durable peace"; "a long-lasting friendship"
Synonyms: lasting, long-lasting, long-lived,
- very long lasting; "less durable rocks were gradually worn away to form valleys"; "the perdurable granite of the ancient Appalachian spine of the continent"
Synonyms: indestructible, perdurable, undestroyable,
- capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay; "durable denim jeans"
"durable press" in Chinese, "durable goods" in Chinese, "durability test" in Chinese, "durability test against oil vapour" in Chinese, "durability tester" in Chinese, "durability to washing" in Chinese, "durabilitym" in Chinese, "durable antistatic finish" in Chinese, "durable aroma" in Chinese, "durable capital" in Chinese, "durable cell" in Chinese,