dupe in Chinese
[ dju:p ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "dupe"Use "dupe" in a sentence
- But he was not for a single instant the dupe of her blundering alacrity .
- Your resentment should be directed against the deceivers, not against the dupes .
- It was a - we were duped . we were really duped
- It was a - - we were duped . we were really duped
- Do you think i m a fool to be duped by you
- A person used by another as a dupe or tool
- Not only have you duped an impressionable . .
- One who is easily swindled ; a dupe
- I ' m increasingly beginning to believe that i ' ve been duped
- Not only have you duped an impressionable