dumbfound in Chinese
How to pronounce "dumbfound"Use "dumbfound" in a sentence
- " we ' re stunned . i ' m dumbfounded .
- You know , a dumbfounded , mouth - agape look of shock
- We were completely dumbfounded by her rudeness
- I was dumbfounded that she could say such a thing
- Holding the note in his hand , he stood there dumbfounded
- Holding the note in the hand , he stood there dumbfounded
- He still stared at her in a dumbfounded way
- I was absolutely dumbfounded
- He was again as if dumbfounded
- In a deep silence and immovable the others watched him dumbfounded
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze,
What is the meaning of dumbfound in Chinese and how to say dumbfound in Chinese? dumbfound Chinese meaning, dumbfound的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.