dual in Chinese
[ 'dju(:)əl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "dual"Synonyms of "dual"Use "dual" in a sentence
- The airplane had dual controls .
- My dual position was, in fact, a handicap .
- Theories serve a dual purpose .
- This versatility comes from a dual weather influence .
- Yet he went on trying to steer the ship of their dual life .
- The leghaemoglobin surrounding the bacteroids serves a dual role .
- Both the dual and complement of such functions are also threshold function .
- This dual tug is apparent in the whole movement of expatriation .
- The people 's republic of china does not recognize dual nationality for any chinese national .
- The dual carburetor has a float bowl that partly surrounds the carburetor air horn .
- a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural); "ancient Greek had the dual form but it has merged with the plural form in modern Greek"
- consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs; "an egg with a double yolk"; "a double (binary) star"; "double doors"; "dual controls for pilot and copilot"; "duple (or double) time consists of two (or a multiple of two) beats to a measure"
Synonyms: double, duple,
- having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
Synonyms: double, twofold, two-fold, treble, threefold, three-fold,
"dual flying" in Chinese, "dual firing" in Chinese, "dual control" in Chinese, "dual citizenship" in Chinese, "duagh" in Chinese, "duai" in Chinese, "duaij" in Chinese, "duais" in Chinese, "duaky-throated antshrike" in Chinese, "dual -catalyst system" in Chinese, "dual -circuits braking system" in Chinese, "dual -ciurcuit braking system" in Chinese, "dual 4-axis on drive" in Chinese,