drum into in Chinese
- State personnel have had this viewpoint drummed into them .
- Two issues almost daily drummed into the ears of californians .
- It ' s what i ' ve always done , it seems . it was drummed into me my whole life
- Left alone in the cottage , the girl who had had the fear of ghosts drummed into her from her childhood stayed awake all night
- He stopped once he realized that i knew and fully understood what he had been trying to drum into my often thick skull
- The special forms of art have three in one ( combinesing ; playing flutes , horns or frumpets ; beating drums into one form of performance ) with characteristics of local opera and musical styles of drama
- We have drummed into ( 6 ) their heads their " need to be understood , " and they would be less than human not to use this ready - made excuse as an escape hatch for their natural high spirits
我们为断地在他们耳边说： "他们需要得到理解" ，因此，如果他们不把这现成的借口用作他们不安分守已这种自然现象的挡箭牌，那才是不近人情哩。
- You must determine if there was anything you could have done to stop it and , in order to drum into you the importance of being able to anticipate such moves in future , you must understand just how much this move put you into trouble
"armature drum" in Chinese, "apache drums" in Chinese, "irradiation drum" in Chinese, "by drumming" in Chinese, "drum rusted" in Chinese, "drum sander" in Chinese, "drum hoist" in Chinese, "drum governor" in Chinese, "drum turbine" in Chinese, "drum interface" in Chinese, "drum interface block" in Chinese, "drum interface control block" in Chinese, "drum internal" in Chinese, "drum internals" in Chinese, "drum iron" in Chinese, "drum ironelectric porcelain capacitor" in Chinese, "drum jacket" in Chinese, "drum kiln" in Chinese,