drought in Chinese
[ draut ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "drought"Synonyms of "drought""drought" in a sentence"drought" meaning
- The drought translated into widespread hunger .
- The water-table has been lowered by drought .
- The crops failed because of drought .
- Some of these droughts must have been severe .
- Week after week the drought continued .
- The crops died during the drought .
- The reservoir was very low after the long drought .
- For a long time we had a drought of good writings .
- The leaves languished in the drought .
- The land ploughs hard after the drought .