drop on in Chinese
- The discovery of fission was a seed dropped on fertile ground .
- On aug. 6, 1945, a nuclear bomb was dropped on hiroshima, japan .
- The motts dropped on a perfect house after searching for months .
- The girl made no answer, but she dropped on one of the seat with an air of lassitude .
- Ascher heavily sighed, and dropped on the brown leather sofa beside slote .
- Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself .
- He is so low that he drops on the threshold and has hardly the strength of mind to enter .
- The poor creature dropped on his knees before the stolid murderer, and clasped his appealing hands .
- She stood still a little longer, and then, by an irresistible impulse, dropped on her knees before her bed and hid her face on her arms .
- Her plan turned one hurdle for him into fourfour knife-sharp walls, each with a sheer blind drop on the other side .
"dropping" in Chinese, "drop dropping" in Chinese, "dropping keel" in Chinese, "drop arch" in Chinese, "dropping board" in Chinese, "drop by" in Chinese, "overall drop" in Chinese, "droped beat" in Chinese, "cardinala drop" in Chinese, "drop off month" in Chinese, "drop off to pick up ratio" in Chinese, "drop off to sleep" in Chinese, "drop off voltage" in Chinese, "drop oiler" in Chinese, "drop on demand" in Chinese, "drop ornament" in Chinese, "drop ornamental" in Chinese, "drop out" in Chinese,