driver in Chinese
[ 'draivə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "driver"Synonyms of "driver"Use "driver" in a sentence
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- If you need a driver , i am your man .
- The driver pulled up at the traffic lights .
- The drivers must be oriented as given .
- He catches a job as a truck driver .
- Over his shoulder the driver snarled, "no. "
- The driver is in hospital with concussion .
- Ambulance drivers were killed sometimes .
- That car is being driven by a learner driver .
- He was a good and a careful driver .
- a golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
Synonyms: number one wood,
- (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
Synonyms: device driver,
- the operator of a motor vehicle
- a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
"quill driver" in Chinese, "slave driver" in Chinese, "bus driver" in Chinese, "nigger driver" in Chinese, "engine driver" in Chinese, "photic driver" in Chinese, "field driver" in Chinese, "drivenshaftbearingcone" in Chinese, "drivenwheel" in Chinese, "drivepinion" in Chinese, "drivepinionhousinggasket" in Chinese, "drivepipe" in Chinese, "driver 2 advance" in Chinese, "driver advance" in Chinese, "driver aid" in Chinese, "driver amplifier" in Chinese,