dredge in Chinese
How to pronounce "dredge"Synonyms of "dredge""dredge" in a sentence"dredge" meaning
(烹调时)把面粉撒(在食物上)；撒(面粉)在食物上。 dredge flour over meat 把面粉撒在肉上。 dredge meat with flour 在肉上撒面粉。
- The depth of the river is maintained by dredging .
- The dredge sat in the boat basin .
- He dredged up vague memories .
- In a berth dredged in the harbour she lay for a month .
- For some decades now, samples have been dredged from the ocean floors .
- Ritter also explained how to dredge information from local newspaper .
- New channel are being dredged each year at a cost of about $74,000,000.
- He had been speaking without smoothness, as though he were dredging up the words .
- I have a private life too, and i suppose they could dredge up something .
- The same fact has been noticed by him in sounding the depths of the sea with the dredge .
- a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbedVerb
- remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- cover before cooking; "dredge the chicken in flour before frying it"
What is the meaning of dredge in Chinese and how to say dredge in Chinese? dredge Chinese meaning, dredge的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.