drawing in Chinese
[ 'drɔ:iŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "drawing"Use "drawing" in a sentence
- These theories drew analogies of them .
- Barrett and anderson drew their pistols .
- They drew as many as four times that year .
- He drew himself up, saluted smartly .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .
- She drew the interview out to over an hour .
- My long labor draws to a close .
- We will draw on you for the expenses .
- I have not applied colours on this drawing .
- Since then he has been drawing a pension .
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Synonyms: draft, draught,
- act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source; "the drawing of water from the well"
Synonyms: drawing off,
- players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams; "he learned drawing from his father"
Synonyms: draftsmanship, drafting,
- a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines; "drawings of abstract forms"; "he did complicated pen-and-ink drawings like medieval miniatures"
- an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper; "it is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7"
"drawn" in Chinese, "drew" in Chinese, "draw" in Chinese, "drawing pin" in Chinese, "drawing room" in Chinese, "poker drawing" in Chinese, "shop drawing" in Chinese, "drawing block" in Chinese, "line drawing" in Chinese, "drawhead" in Chinese, "drawhole" in Chinese, "drawida" in Chinese, "drawin" in Chinese, "drawinella" in Chinese, "drawing a aratus" in Chinese, "drawing a cat" in Chinese, "drawing a liance" in Chinese, "drawing a logical conclusion" in Chinese,