draught in Chinese
How to pronounce "draught"Synonyms of "draught"Use "draught" in a sentence
past tense: draughted past participle: draughted plural: draughts present participle: draughting
- He took a deep draught of air into his lungs .
- The child drank up the medicine at a draught .
- Do n't get in a draught , you are n't well yet .
- I'll send a couple of pills and a draught .
- I will play at draughts with him .
- "as you please; but i'll have a draught of ale first. "
- Our soul pants for the draught that is beyond its reach .
- Feeling without judgement is a washy draught indeed .
- It 's a pity the room has no north window and you do n't get a draught .
- Feeling a draught of air on his shoulder when he turned to the window .
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Synonyms: draft, drawing,
- a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
Synonyms: gulp, draft, swig,
- a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
- the depth of a vessel''s keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
Synonyms: draft, potation, tipple,
- a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
Synonyms: draft, Verb
- make a blueprint of
Synonyms: blueprint, draft,
"draughts" in Chinese, "black draught" in Chinese, "load draught" in Chinese, "sleeping draught" in Chinese, "forced draught" in Chinese, "draufgnger" in Chinese, "draufsicht f" in Chinese, "drauft gage" in Chinese, "draug" in Chinese, "draughon" in Chinese, "draught (draft)" in Chinese, "draught (or draft)" in Chinese, "draught adjusting" in Chinese, "draught aft" in Chinese,