dragon in Chinese
[ 'drægən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "dragon"Synonyms of "dragon""dragon" in a sentence"dragon" meaning
- I will starve him to death, the son of a dragon .
- Sir james's cook is a perfect dragon .
- The dragon was enraged at the woman .
- It 's said that dragons breathe fire .
- Two fiery dragons could not have been more furious than they were .
- Wukong said a spell to call the dragon king of the eastern sea .
- At midnight he would call the dragon king of the eastern sea to make rain .
- Why do you eat sticky rice wrapped up in bamboo leaves on dragon boat day ?
- The tartars employed another weapon, the so-called chinese dragon belching fire .
- The rebellious dragon was quite humbled and subdued, and became a most creditable younger brother .
- any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
Synonyms: flying dragon, flying lizard,
- a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings
- a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
"gum dragon" in Chinese, "dragon tree" in Chinese, "komodo dragon" in Chinese, "flap dragon" in Chinese, "green dragon" in Chinese, "dragomirka" in Chinese, "dragomirna" in Chinese, "dragomirov" in Chinese, "dragomirovo" in Chinese, "dragomite" in Chinese, "dragon (disambiguation)" in Chinese, "dragon air" in Chinese, "dragon altar" in Chinese, "dragon amulet" in Chinese,