draft in Chinese
[ drɑ:ft ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "draft"Synonyms of "draft"Use "draft" in a sentence
past tense: drafted past participle: drafted plural: drafts present participle: drafting
- On the cover are the words " first draft " ..
- He had painfully written out a first draft .
- He did most of the actual drafting .
- I've finished the second draft of my book .
- I drafted their instructions myself .
- The draft of this article has been finalized [done] .
- They honoured the last sight draft .
- I'll stay up all night to draft this story .
- Let 's go over the draft once again .
- He 's now revising the first draft of his essay .
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Synonyms: draught, drawing,
- a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
Synonyms: gulp, draught, swig,
- compulsory military service
Synonyms: conscription, muster, selective service,
- a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
- a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
Synonyms: rough drawing,
- a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
- the depth of a vessel''s keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- any of the various versions in the development of a written work; "a preliminary draft"; "the final draft of the constitution"
Synonyms: draft copy,
- a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
Synonyms: draught, potation, tipple,
- a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
Synonyms: bill of exchange, order of payment, Verb
- engage somebody to enter the army
Synonyms: enlist, muster in,
- make a blueprint of
Synonyms: blueprint, draught,
- draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
"drafting" in Chinese, "draft calls" in Chinese, "draft gauge" in Chinese, "morning draft" in Chinese, "draft board" in Chinese, "draft dodger" in Chinese, "draft mill" in Chinese, "time draft" in Chinese, "draft mark" in Chinese, "draffy" in Chinese, "drafi" in Chinese, "drafkting strength" in Chinese, "draflastadhir" in Chinese, "draflazine" in Chinese, "draft (draught)" in Chinese, "draft (or draught)" in Chinese, "draft = fraught" in Chinese, "draft a bill" in Chinese,