document in Chinese
[ 'dɔkjumənt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "document"Synonyms of "document"Use "document" in a sentence
- The legal documents had no known model .
- He tendered the shipping documents required .
- The latter tenders him the shipping documents .
- The manager annexed his seal to the document .
- It turned out to be a shallow document .
- This document includes many articles .
- Before dressing, he skimmed the document .
- He came out waving the document at the crowd .
- The documents were rendered in their original chinese .
- He brandished a sheaf of documents .
- anything serving as a representation of a person''s thinking by means of symbolic marks
- writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
Synonyms: written document, papers,
- (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
Synonyms: text file,
- a written account of ownership or obligation
- support or supply with references; "Can you document your claims?"
- record in detail; "The parents documented every step of their child''s development"
"travel document" in Chinese, "classified documents" in Chinese, "state documents" in Chinese, "docu about aum shinrikyo" in Chinese, "docu-commercial" in Chinese, "docucom pdf gold" in Chinese, "docudrama" in Chinese, "documantation" in Chinese, "document a text" in Chinese, "document abstract retrieval equipment" in Chinese, "document acceptance bill" in Chinese, "document access model" in Chinese,