doctrine in Chinese
[ 'dɔktrin ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "doctrine"Synonyms of "doctrine""doctrine" in a sentence"doctrine" meaning
- His doctrine contained nothing novel .
- He preached a doctrine which was new to him .
- That's all i want, to prove a man's doctrine .
- He was impelled to proclaim his doctrine .
- This is the doctrine of the nominalist party .
- Both developed doctrine of prosody .
- His doctrine was refuted down to the last point ...
- It was contrary to every doctrine of her belief .
- They preached the new doctrines throughout europe .
- The reason confirmed his most cherished doctrine .
"reagan doctrine" in Chinese, "fairness doctrine" in Chinese, "doctrinaire" in Chinese, "doctrinairism" in Chinese, "doctrinal" in Chinese, "doctrinal theology" in Chinese, "doctrinarian" in Chinese, "doctrine and covenants" in Chinese, "doctrine and jurisprudence" in Chinese, "doctrine command of the armed forces" in Chinese, "doctrine library doctrine library" in Chinese,