disturbed in Chinese
- But the method does not disturb the profits .
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- Many people seemed disturbed recently .
- A disturbing thought crossed my mind .
- The children continually disturbed the class .
- Disturbing thoughts crowded into my mind .
- He 's having a rest. do n't disturb him .
- Please do n't disturb me while i am sleeping ..
- Madam is at lunch and may not be disturbed .
- He must have disturbed your privacy .
- emotionally unstable and having difficulty coping with personal relationships
- having the place or position changed; "the disturbed books and papers on her desk"; "disturbed grass showed where the horse had passed"
- affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
Synonyms: brainsick, crazy, demented, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged,
- afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief; "too upset to say anything"; "spent many disquieted moments"; "distressed about her son''s leaving home"; "lapsed into disturbed sleep"; "worried parents"; "a worried frown"; "one last worried check of the sleeping children"
Synonyms: disquieted, distressed, upset, worried,
"disturb" in Chinese, "disturbed body" in Chinese, "disturbed day" in Chinese, "disturbing force" in Chinese, "disturbances of water metabolism" in Chinese, "disturbance， perturbatio" in Chinese, "disturbance，disorder" in Chinese, "disturbation theory" in Chinese, "disturbd atmosphere" in Chinese, "disturbed air" in Chinese, "disturbed airflow" in Chinese, "disturbed area" in Chinese, "disturbed atmosphere flight" in Chinese,