distribution in Chinese
[ ˌdistri'bju:ʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "distribution"Synonyms of "distribution""distribution" in a sentence"distribution" meaning
- Termites are principally tropical in distribution .
- Fishes were universal in distribution .
- The head distribution is different in the two layers .
- Their distribution at first perplexed me much .
- The distribution is tabled as below .
- At a length of 25mm the distribution is bimodal .
- The distribution of our school paper is now 3000 .
- Each f distribution has a pair of degrees of freedom .
- We have a good harvest but our distribution is bad .
- Pines have a very wide distribution .
- the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning
- the commercial activity of transporting and selling goods from a producer to a consumer
- the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume; "worldwide in distribution"; "the distribution of nerve fibers"; "in complementary distribution"
- (statistics) an arrangement of values of a variable showing their observed or theoretical frequency of occurrence
Synonyms: statistical distribution,
"distributingordistributionboard" in Chinese, "distributingpole" in Chinese, "distributingvalve" in Chinese, "distributio" in Chinese, "distributio anelboard" in Chinese, "distribution -ties" in Chinese, "distribution abroad" in Chinese, "distribution according to labour" in Chinese, "distribution according to need" in Chinese,