displacement in Chinese
[ dis'pleismənt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "displacement"Synonyms of "displacement""displacement" in a sentence"displacement" meaning
- Displacement of the lens is not uncommon .
- The dashpot displacement relaxes exponentially .
- We encounter only displacements of the first type .
- This force is the same direction as the displacement .
- The reason of her sudden displacement now appeared .
- The releases introduce inconsistencies in displacements .
- The radial displacement must be accompanied by a hoop force .
- This function describes the envelope of the displacement curve .
- The laws of physics are symmetrical for translational displacements .
- The displacement function must not have any preferred direction .
- act of taking the place of another especially using underhanded tactics
- act of removing from office or employment
- to move something from its natural environment
- the act of uniform movement
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that transfers affect or reaction from the original object to some more acceptable one
- (chemistry) a reaction in which an elementary substance displaces and sets free a constituent element from a compound
Synonyms: displacement reaction,
"cubic displacement" in Chinese, "displacement stress" in Chinese, "virtual displacement" in Chinese, "surface displacement" in Chinese, "load displacement" in Chinese, "displacement tonnage" in Chinese, "displaced weight" in Chinese, "displaced well" in Chinese, "displaced wetting phase" in Chinese, "displaced women" in Chinese, "displaced worker" in Chinese, "displacement (disp)" in Chinese, "displacement (malposition) of uterus" in Chinese, "displacement activity" in Chinese, "displacement aircraft rocket launcher" in Chinese,