dish in Chinese
[ diʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "dish"Synonyms of "dish"Use "dish" in a sentence
past tense: dished past participle: dished plural: dishes present participle: dishing
- One dish in particular pleased the guests .
- There is too much flavouring in the dish .
- The dishes fell to the ground with a crash .
- Excellent ! what a delicious dish !
- It 's your business to wash the dishes now ...
- You order the dishes and i 'll foot the bill .
- The dishes were put away and the fire was out .
- The scandal dished his hopes of being elected .
- The dish is not bad. it makes my head swim .
- They were not everybody's dish .
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
Synonyms: cup of tea, bag,
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food; "we gave them a set of dishes for a wedding present"
- directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
Synonyms: dish aerial, dish antenna, saucer,
- a particular item of prepared food; "she prepared a special dish for dinner"
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
Synonyms: smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap,
- the quantity that a dish will hold; "they served me a dish of rice"
Synonyms: dishful, Verb
- make concave; shape like a dish
- provide (usually but not necessarily food); "We serve meals for the homeless"; "She dished out the soup at 8 P.M."; "The entertainers served up a lively show"
Synonyms: serve, serve up, dish out, dish up,
"dished" in Chinese, "evaporating dish" in Chinese, "standing dish" in Chinese, "chafing dish" in Chinese, "dish ring" in Chinese, "skimming dish" in Chinese, "side dish" in Chinese, "satellite dish" in Chinese, "petri dish" in Chinese, "disgusting stinky fishy rustic" in Chinese, "disgusting; hateful" in Chinese, "disgustingly" in Chinese, "disgustingly young" in Chinese, "disgust使厌恶" in Chinese, "dish address field" in Chinese, "dish aerial" in Chinese, "dish aerials" in Chinese, "dish and pillar structure" in Chinese,