disease in Chinese
[ di'zi:z ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "disease"Synonyms of "disease""disease" in a sentence"disease" meaning
past tense: diseased past participle: diseased plural: diseases present participle: diseasing
- Lassitude occurs early in the course of the disease .
- War and disease had thinned the population .
- It's disease of the last five thousand years .
- Where could he have caught the disease ?
- This disease causes muscle pain and rashes .
- Cystic fibrosis is a hereditary disease .
- An army of doctors blitzed the disease .
- There are many infectious diseases in africa .
- The doctor arrested the growth of the disease ..
- A cold predisposes one to other diseases .
- "disease" meaning: Noun: disease di'zeez An impairment of...
- "disease" meaning in Japanese: disease n. 病気; 病弊. 【動詞＋】 ◆The disease was aggravated by th...
- "disease" meaning in Korean: noun, 병
- "disease" meaning in Russian: 1) болезнь Ex: infectious disease инфекционная болезнь Ex:...
- "disease" meaning in Arabic: n. مرض, علة سبب, داء, علة مرض, سقم, إعتلال في الصحة
- "disease" meaning in French: n. maladie