discount in Chinese
[ 'diskaunt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "discount"Synonyms of "discount""discount" in a sentence"discount" meaning
past tense: discounted past participle: discounted plural: discounts present participle: discounting
- The store discounted all clothing for sale .
- The rate of discount in london is now 5% .
- Employees are privileged to buy at a discount .
- She simply discounted the whole incident .
- You should accept his statement with some discount .
- This proposal can be discounted .
- You should discount what he says .
- Is honesty at a discount today ?
- Can you get me a discount ?
- If the share can be bought, it is said to be at a discount .
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
Synonyms: price reduction, deduction,
- an amount or percentage deducted
- a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
Synonyms: discount rate, bank discount, Verb
- bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
Synonyms: dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, push aside, ignore,
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
"bank discount" in Chinese, "discount bank" in Chinese, "trade discount" in Chinese, "time discount" in Chinese, "compound discount" in Chinese, "discount rate" in Chinese, "discount house" in Chinese, "discount broke" in Chinese, "discotriaene" in Chinese, "discotrypa" in Chinese, "discotrypina" in Chinese, "discoturbella" in Chinese, "discoumt store" in Chinese, "discount prices" in Chinese, "discount (dc)" in Chinese, "discount (l02)" in Chinese, "discount a bill" in Chinese,