discharge in Chinese
[ dis'tʃɑ:dʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "discharge"Synonyms of "discharge""discharge" in a sentence"discharge" meaning
past tense: discharged past participle: discharged plural: discharges present participle: discharging
- Redundancies are one element in discharges .
- Kennedy frequently discharged his rifle .
- The members of the jury were discharged .
- The gun discharged into the ground .
- Product solids are discharged continuously .
- She was discharged from the hospital within a day .
- Severe variations deform the discharge curves .
- Bloody discharge is the most common type .
- The discharge from the weir opening should be free .
- The accused man was found not guilty and discharged .
- the act of discharging a gun
Synonyms: firing, firing off,
- a formal written statement of relinquishment
Synonyms: release, waiver,
- the termination of someone''s employment (leaving them free to depart)
Synonyms: dismissal, dismission, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking,
- the act of venting
- the sudden giving off of energy
- the pouring forth of a fluid
Synonyms: outpouring, run,
- electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
Synonyms: spark, arc, electric arc, electric discharge,
- any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
Synonyms: emission, expelling,
- a substance that is emitted or released
Synonyms: emission, Verb
- eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
Synonyms: exhaust, expel, eject, release,
- become empty or void of its content; "The room emptied"
- pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
Synonyms: acquit, assoil, clear, exonerate, exculpate,
- release from military service
Synonyms: muster out,
- cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
- go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
Synonyms: fire, go off,
- pour forth or release; "discharge liquids"
- remove the charge from
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
Synonyms: drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload,
- free from obligations or duties
- complete or carry out; "discharge one''s duties"
Synonyms: dispatch, complete,
"discharge liquid" in Chinese, "discharge gas" in Chinese, "discharge jetties" in Chinese, "glow discharge" in Chinese, "atmospheric discharge" in Chinese, "brush discharge" in Chinese, "disruptive discharge" in Chinese, "bad conduct discharge" in Chinese, "dischage" in Chinese, "dischage counter" in Chinese, "dischamps" in Chinese, "dischare diode" in Chinese, "discharg arrester" in Chinese, "discharge (obligation, responsibility)" in Chinese, "discharge a bankrupt" in Chinese, "discharge a burden of proof" in Chinese, "discharge a cargo from a ship" in Chinese,