disc in Chinese
[ disk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "disc"Use "disc" in a sentence
- We observe three sunspot groups on the disc .
- A performance now transcribed onto compact disc .
- The compact disc is a miracle of modern technology .
- The beatles cut their first disc in 1962 .
- The disc has a heavy surface and the tone is faithless .
- The lower portion of the disc is submerged within an oil sump .
- Compact disc recordings give excellent sound reproduction .
- Moistened pasteboard or cloth was inserted between each disc .
- From this master disc, plastic discs are stamped out cheaply .
- The shaft and discs rotate at about forty revolutions per second .
- a flat circular plate
- (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
Synonyms: magnetic disk, magnetic disc, disk,
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
Synonyms: phonograph record, phonograph recording, record, disk, platter,
- something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate; "the moon''s disk hung in a cloudless sky"
Synonyms: disk, saucer,
"floppy disc" in Chinese, "adhesive disc" in Chinese, "germinal disc" in Chinese, "tax disc" in Chinese, "disc brake" in Chinese, "disburses from fund" in Chinese, "disbursing of fixed asset" in Chinese, "disbursing office" in Chinese, "disbursing officer" in Chinese, "disbursment" in Chinese, "disc (or disk)" in Chinese, "disc --basic course" in Chinese, "disc =defence industrial supply center" in Chinese, "disc access" in Chinese,