directional in Chinese
- The window inevitably imparts directional properties .
- An array of wave probes can be used as a directional antenna .
- Counters can, of course, be made highly directional by the use of external collimation .
- This principle is the basis for the operation of directional couplers, the implementation of which usually takes the form shown in fig. 3. 23 .
- Stability analysis of drill - string in directional drilling
- Demolition of two brick chimneys by directional blasting
- Directional control combination valve with 2 - speed for ships
- Bi - directional language features in visual studio
> visual studio中的双向语言功能
- Major progress was made in all - directional diplomacy
- Directional control blasting for building backout
- relating to or indicating directions in space; "a directional microphone"
- relating to direction toward a (nonspatial) goal; "he tried to explain the directional trends of modern science"
- showing the way by conducting or leading; imposing direction on; "felt his mother''s directing arm around him"; "the directional role of science on industrial progress"
Synonyms: directing, directive, guiding,
"directional gyro" in Chinese, "directional antenna" in Chinese, "directional derivative" in Chinese, "directional radio" in Chinese, "direction-listening device" in Chinese, "direction-range measurement system" in Chinese, "direction-sense" in Chinese, "direction-sensing element" in Chinese, "directiona diffuseness" in Chinese, "directional absorptivity" in Chinese, "directional accuracy" in Chinese, "directional action" in Chinese, "directional adjust table" in Chinese,