diode in Chinese
[ 'daiəud ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "diode"Use "diode" in a sentence
- A diode used in this manner is called a rectifier .
- In this book we also discuss nonlasing heterojunction diodes .
- This diode produces about nine times more radiant power than that one .
- The diode is used routinely in many kinds of electronic circuits .
- The problem of laser diode degradation was particularly troublesome .
- Fluctuations in the output of laser diodes have been studied experimentally and theoretically .
- The presence of a large density of contaminant causes anomalous increases in the diode current with increasing reverse bias .
- Figure i.1 shows a basic laser diode chip which consists of two cleaved parallel facets and two sawed (roughened) sides .
- Detail specifications for silicon coaxial mixer diodes
- Development of a new diode laser therapy apparatus
"tunnel diode" in Chinese, "zener diode" in Chinese, "crystal diode" in Chinese, "junction diode" in Chinese, "dioctylsulfosuccinate natrium" in Chinese, "dioctylsulfoxide" in Chinese, "diodar" in Chinese, "diodati" in Chinese, "diodato" in Chinese, "diode accumulator circuit" in Chinese, "diode action" in Chinese, "diode amplifier" in Chinese, "diode and gate" in Chinese,