digital in Chinese
[ 'didʒitl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "digital"Synonyms of "digital""digital" in a sentence"digital" meaning
- In this book we shall consider only digital computers .
- Bit sequences are digital signals varying with time .
- In digital design a quantity may have either of two values .
- The digital computer works on a series of electrical impulses .
- The first digital computer was put into use in 1944 .
- Output signals are recorded by a digital printer every hour .
- Magnetic-tape units are compatible with ibm-type digital computers .
- The system digital circuit requirements are now reviewed and modified .
- Digital networks are considerably less subjected to noise than analog networks .
- The extensive use of digital circuit has led to the development of integrated circuits .
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
"digit=finger" in Chinese, "digita system" in Chinese, "digita video service" in Chinese, "digitabsorber" in Chinese, "digitai test sequence" in Chinese, "digital eech interpolation （dsi）" in Chinese, "digital light deflector" in Chinese, "digital x" in Chinese, "digital a wering machine" in Chinese,