differential in Chinese
How to pronounce "differential"Synonyms of "differential""differential" in a sentence"differential" meaning
- That would upset the wage differential .
- These quantities are not perfect differential .
- This is called a normal system of differential equations .
- A linear differential transformer has three coils .
- They do not go ahead when the differential is smashed .
- Gage pressure is a special case of differential pressure .
- Newton's second law can be expressed as a differential equation .
- Existing distortions in wage differentials will be magnified .
- Acute cholecystitis must be considered in the differential diagnosis .
- Therefore the operator we seek is the differential of a spike .
- a bevel gear that permits rotation of two shafts at different speeds; used on the rear axle of automobiles to allow wheels to rotate at different speeds on curves
Synonyms: differential gear,
- a quality that differentiates between similar things
- the result of mathematical differentiation; the instantaneous change of one quantity relative to another; df(x)/dx
Synonyms: derived function, derivative, differential coefficient, first derivative, Adjective
- relating to or showing a difference; "differential treatment"
- involving or containing one or more derivatives; "differential equation"
"differential thermometer" in Chinese, "differential gear" in Chinese, "differential rate" in Chinese, "differential calculus" in Chinese, "differential equation" in Chinese, "wage differential" in Chinese, "exact differential" in Chinese, "differential diagnosis" in Chinese, "differential pressure" in Chinese, "differentiable manifold of class c c" in Chinese, "differentiable manifolds" in Chinese, "differentiable random function" in Chinese, "differentiableatlas" in Chinese, "differentiae" in Chinese, "differential (infinitesimal)" in Chinese, "differential (land) rent" in Chinese, "differential (mechanical device)" in Chinese, "differential a roximation" in Chinese,