difference in Chinese
[ 'difərəns ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "difference"Synonyms of "difference""difference" in a sentence"difference" meaning
past tense: differenced past participle: differenced plural: differences present participle: differencing
- She makes no difference between her two sons .
- It makes no difference to the count rate .
- These differences are probably genetic .
- There is a decided difference between them .
- I know that it wouldn't make any difference .
- He couldn't see the difference between good and bad .
- What is the difference between them ?
- There is a great deal of difference between the two ...
- A half-cycle difference causes cancellation .
- One honest man can make a difference .
- the quality of being unlike or dissimilar; "there are many differences between jazz and rock"
- a disagreement or argument about something important; "he had a dispute with his wife"; "there were irreconcilable differences"; "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
Synonyms: dispute, difference of opinion, conflict,
- a variation that deviates from the standard or norm; "the deviation from the mean"
Synonyms: deviation, divergence, departure,
- the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
- a significant change; "the difference in her is amazing"; "his support made a real difference"
"potential difference" in Chinese, "time difference" in Chinese, "differdange rolled section" in Chinese, "differding" in Chinese, "differdingen" in Chinese, "differemtial heat of dilution" in Chinese, "differen hres wmr ns-" in Chinese, "difference absorption spectrum" in Chinese, "difference account" in Chinese, "difference address operand" in Chinese, "difference among children" in Chinese,