diesel in Chinese
[ 'di:zəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "diesel"Synonyms of "diesel""diesel" in a sentence"diesel" meaning
- The diesel engine is reliable and longlasting .
- Paraffins have high diesel indices .
- Gas-oil is used as diesel fuel .
- We experimented with diesel engines to drive the pumps .
- The diesels catch and roar, a welcome sound .
- Fuels for diesel engines may be considered under two broad headings .
- There are several reasons for this swing toward diesel engines .
- A control system for a new diesel rotary distributor pump is here introduced .
- A control system for a new diesel rotatory distributor pump is here introduced .
- In 1950, four model 170ds with diesel engines were imported into the united states .
"diese-electric locomotive" in Chinese, "diese-electriclocomotive" in Chinese, "diese-hydraulic locomotive" in Chinese, "diese-hydrauliclocomotive" in Chinese, "diesekretion" in Chinese, "diesel additive supply system" in Chinese, "diesel air compressor" in Chinese, "diesel alternator" in Chinese, "diesel auger" in Chinese,