diamagnetism in Chinese
How to pronounce "diamagnetism"Synonyms of "diamagnetism""diamagnetism" in a sentence"diamagnetism" meaning
- Perfect diamagnetism was found in 1933 .
- Comparison of diamagnetism paramagnetic ferromagnetism
- The microscopic mechanism of magnetic medium diamagnetism
- Langevin is noted for his work on paramagnetism and diamagnetism , and devised the modern interpretation of this phenomenon in terms of electric charges of electrons within atoms
- phenomenon exhibited by materials like copper or bismuth that become magnetized in a magnetic field with a polarity opposite to the magnetic force; unlike iron they are slightly repelled by a magnet
What is the meaning of diamagnetism in Chinese and how to say diamagnetism in Chinese? diamagnetism Chinese meaning, diamagnetism的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.