device in Chinese
[ di'vais ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "device"Synonyms of "device""device" in a sentence"device" meaning
- No help from a trim device is assumed .
- The device enables the operation of the act .
- Electronic devices shrank tremendously .
- The classical examples are strain gage devices .
- The refrigerator is a widely-used device .
- This device is found from the fourteenth century .
- The most popular input device is the terminal .
- Sycophancy was the device of the least trustworthy .
- The fuse acts as a safety device .
- Such devices are under development .
- any clever maneuver; "he would stoop to any device to win a point"; "it was a great sales gimmick"; "a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen"
Synonyms: gimmick, twist,
- an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose; "the device is small enough to wear on your wrist"; "a device intended to conserve water"
- an emblematic design (especially in heraldry); "he was recognized by the device on his shield"
- any ornamental pattern or design (as in embroidery)
- something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect
- "device" meaning: Noun: device di'vIs An instrumentality...
- "device" meaning in Japanese: device n. 考案; 仕掛け, 装置; 図案, 模様; 計略, 方策. 【動詞＋】 ◆The device i...
- "device" meaning in Korean: noun, 계획, 고안, 장치, 도안, 의장, 기장, 계략, 혼자 힘으로 하게 내버려두다
- "device" meaning in Russian: 1) схема, план, проект Ex: happy device удачный план Ex: t...
- "device" meaning in Arabic: n. أداة, جهاز, حيلة, وصية, رغبة, شعار, رسم للزخرفة, وسيل...
- "device" meaning in French: n. dispositif, appareil, engin; devise; truc; périphériq...