detect in Chinese
[ di'tekt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "detect"Synonyms of "detect"Use "detect" in a sentence
- I detected a note of sympathy in her voice .
- This flicker is detected on a photocell .
- Attempts have failed to detect allantoicase .
- Debonding was detected for hot water immersions .
- In some cases free radicals can be detected .
- Herzog's sharp senses detected the difference .
- This fungus can just be detected by the unaided eye .
- No oxon analog was detected .
- Cracks can be detected by a method using ultrasonic waves .
- None of us had detected any sign of discomfort .