design in Chinese
[ di'zain ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "design"Synonyms of "design""design" in a sentence"design" meaning
past tense: designed past participle: designed plural: designs present participle: designing
- This is the catch in designing planes .
- The designs in the rug are well proportioned .
- Such a large design has been created .
- Other designs might afterwards arise .
- Our course must thwart those designs .
- We design kitchens for today 's cooks .
- It was not my design to surprise a secret .
- The cutters for fibre strands are simple in design .
- These designs have been tried in the usa .
- A certain king had designs on her .
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- a decorative or artistic work; "the coach had a design on the doors"
Synonyms: pattern, figure,
- a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something; "the design of a building"
- the creation of something in the mind
Synonyms: invention, innovation, excogitation, conception,
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- something intended as a guide for making something else; "a blueprint for a house"; "a pattern for a skirt"
Synonyms: blueprint, pattern,
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
Synonyms: purpose, intent, intention, aim, Verb
- intend or have as a purpose; "She designed to go far in the world of business"
- plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect; "This room is not designed for work"
- conceive or fashion in the mind; invent; "She designed a good excuse for not attending classes that day"
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
Synonyms: plan, project, contrive,
- make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
- create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner; "Chanel designed the famous suit"
- create designs; "Dupont designs for the house of Chanel"
"designing" in Chinese, "designed" in Chinese, "desideus" in Chinese, "desier" in Chinese, "desierto" in Chinese, "desig designation" in Chinese, "desiged dldvation" in Chinese, "design (interior design)" in Chinese, "design (march)" in Chinese, "design , designing" in Chinese, "design - logo designer" in Chinese,