depression in Chinese
[ di'preʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "depression"Synonyms of "depression"Use "depression" in a sentence
- The economy slid from recession to depression .
- The rain collected in several depressions .
- She just sat there , sunk in depression .
- He committed suicide during a bit of depression .
- It forms a major structural depression .
- She goes out to battle against depression .
- Economic depression was stalking the continent .
- Inbreeding depression may result .
- During a depression money circulates slowly .
- To be sad or gloomy means to have a case of depression .
- pushing down; "depression of the space bar on the typewriter"
- sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
- a sunken or depressed geological formation
Synonyms: natural depression,
- angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
Synonyms: impression, imprint,
- a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
Synonyms: depressive disorder, clinical depression,
- a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
- a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
Synonyms: slump, economic crisis,
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
"atmospheric depression" in Chinese, "depressing roll" in Chinese, "depressing spring" in Chinese, "depressing table" in Chinese, "depressingly" in Chinese, "depressingly plain gloomy" in Chinese, "depression adjective check list" in Chinese, "depression and anxiety" in Chinese, "depression and stress" in Chinese, "depression angle" in Chinese,