depot in Chinese
How to pronounce "depot"Synonyms of "depot"Use "depot" in a sentence
- The truck depot last night went well .
- The guerrillas burned down the enemy 's depot .
- The military depot has a plentiful supply of food .
- The carrier may discharge the goods into any depot .
- To clear ground, the nuremberg streetcar depot had to be removed .
- It seems that not all fat is simply a depot for the accumulation of surplus energy .
- A match is sufficient to set ablaze the lumber yard or the oil depot .
- Across the black slow water he could just make out the naval depot ship .
- We had no depot after the fifth mile and had to carry everything with us the whole way .
- Behind our front immense masses of stores and ammunition were accumulated in the depots all along the communications .
"dung depot" in Chinese, "service depot" in Chinese, "ammunition depot" in Chinese, "deposti certificate" in Chinese, "deposti metal" in Chinese, "deposti without consideration" in Chinese, "deposulf" in Chinese, "deposulfal" in Chinese, "depot activities division" in Chinese, "depot airdrome" in Chinese, "depot and releasing organ" in Chinese, "depot and warehouse" in Chinese,