deposit in Chinese
[ di'pɔzit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "deposit"Use "deposit" in a sentence
past tense: deposited past participle: deposited plural: deposits present participle: depositing
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- It 's difficult to ascertain the coal deposits ...
- It is safest to deposit your money in the bank .
- North america has vast deposits of shale .
- I have placed money on deposit in a bank .
- There are extensive coal deposits in the u.s.s.r .
- A deposit of five dollars clinched the bargain .
- Granular deposits usually have a light tone .
- The litter is gently deposited on the floor .
- He is busy with proving up a coal deposit .
- the act of putting something somewhere
- a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
Synonyms: depository, depositary, repository,
- a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
Synonyms: sedimentation, alluviation,
- money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use; "his deposit was refunded when he returned the car"
- a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later
Synonyms: down payment,
- money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
Synonyms: bank deposit,
- the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
Synonyms: deposition, Verb
- put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
Synonyms: lodge, wedge, stick,
- put (something somewhere) firmly; "She posited her hand on his shoulder"; "deposit the suitcase on the bench"; "fix your eyes on this spot"
Synonyms: situate, fix, posit,
- put into a bank account; "She deposits her paycheck every month"
"term deposit" in Chinese, "glacial deposits" in Chinese, "sedimental deposit" in Chinese, "time deposit" in Chinese, "safe deposit" in Chinese, "diluvial deposits" in Chinese, "deposit account" in Chinese, "bank deposit" in Chinese, "fat deposit" in Chinese, "depose an emperor" in Chinese, "deposed child syndrome" in Chinese, "deposed from office" in Chinese, "deposed monarch" in Chinese, "deposeàdeposed deposition" in Chinese, "deposit account number" in Chinese, "deposit accumulation" in Chinese, "deposit administration contract" in Chinese, "deposit advice" in Chinese,