demise in Chinese
How to pronounce "demise"Synonyms of "demise""demise" in a sentence"demise" meaning
past tense: demised past participle: demised plural: demises present participle: demising
- They contribute to the plant's own demise .
- All this is not to antedate the demise of the empire .
- September 15 may stand as the date of its demise .
- Demise of the crown formerly caused a dissolution of parliament .
- The roots of his demise lay much earlier in the golitsin-nossenko feud .
- Its demise cannot be explained by high administrative and collection costs alone .
- "the egoist" is the title from 1914 until its demise in 1919 of a london fortnightly review .
- It was a tall order to ask him to be a partner in launching a new initiative of undefined duration when he was contemplating his own demise .
- He went about with hanging head and melancholy face, telling everyone the particulars of the beast's demise in a voice quivering with emotion .
- That collision caused the demise of the dinosaurs