delivery in Chinese
[ di'livəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "delivery"Synonyms of "delivery""delivery" in a sentence"delivery" meaning
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- I would guarantee delivery and quality .
- Rural delivery is a blessing to the farmers .
- A lady has just gone to the delivery room .
- The date of delivery has n't been fixed yet .
- We asked them to speed the delivery up .
- A delivery van has brought the grocery order .
- This person alone has the right to take delivery of goods .
- The nurse in the delivery room said, "it's a boy! "
- The balance will be paid on taking delivery of the machine .
- the act of delivering a child
Synonyms: obstetrical delivery,
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger; "work is the deliverance of mankind"; "a surgeon''s job is the saving of lives"
Synonyms: rescue, deliverance, saving,
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail); "his reluctant delivery of bad news"
- the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
Synonyms: livery, legal transfer,
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; "his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; "her speech was barren of southernisms"; "I detected a slight accent in his speech"
Synonyms: manner of speaking, speech,
- the event of giving birth; "she had a difficult delivery"
"delivery port" in Chinese, "breech delivery" in Chinese, "general delivery" in Chinese, "gaol delivery" in Chinese, "delivery receipt" in Chinese, "forward delivery" in Chinese, "delivery book" in Chinese, "express delivery" in Chinese, "jail delivery" in Chinese, "delivering latex sample with a dipper" in Chinese, "delivering looper" in Chinese, "delivering prescription" in Chinese, "delivering tension reel" in Chinese, "deliverly" in Chinese, "delivery accessories" in Chinese, "delivery activities" in Chinese, "delivery advice" in Chinese, "delivery advice card" in Chinese,