deliver in Chinese
[ di'livə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "deliver"Synonyms of "deliver""deliver" in a sentence"deliver" meaning
- "good lord deliver us," said edward .
- What is the power delivered to the motor ?
- His sermons were delivered without book .
- She delivered the message with full force .
- In cricket , the ball is delivered overarm .
- He was delivered into the hand of the police .
- Please deliver the goods at your earliest convenience .
- The oil well delivers 500 tons a day .
- The office boy will deliver the package .
- She delivered a devastating speech .
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
Synonyms: give birth, bear, birth, have,
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.); "The students delivered a cry of joy"
- pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
Synonyms: render, return,
- bring to a destination, make a delivery; "our local super market delivers"
- throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball; "The pitcher delivered the ball"
- relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
Synonyms: surrender, cede, give up,
- to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
Synonyms: hand over, fork over, fork out, fork up, turn in, render,
- carry out or perform; "deliver an attack", "deliver a blow"; "The boxer drove home a solid left"
Synonyms: drive home,
- hand over to the authorities of another country; "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
Synonyms: extradite, deport,
- free from harm or evil
- save from sins
Synonyms: redeem, save,
"delivered" in Chinese, "deliu" in Chinese, "delius" in Chinese, "delius frederick" in Chinese, "delivanis" in Chinese, "deliveli" in Chinese, "deliver a baby" in Chinese, "deliver a fire attack against the enemy" in Chinese, "deliver a fortress to the enemy" in Chinese, "deliver a gaol" in Chinese,